Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Why would anyone dye their eyebrows when you can fake color them?

What annoyed me this morning was talk of eyebrows. I was reading a list of all the things that people find high maintenance in beauty. Dyed eyebrows for girls with alternative hair color was up there. 

There is no need for that!!! I'm about to dye my hair green. All of it. But I've been a fan of doing my eyebrows to match my hair as well. However, I would NEVER dye mine. My tip for getting your brows to match your madness is thus :




 MAC paintsticks are brilliant. They have a HUGE variety of colors so you will totally get one to match. I use a thin angled brush and just paint the color on. It washes off so you don't have to worry about it staining or causing an issue. Just go with it. You can also use face paints, lipsticks, eyeshadows....the list is endless. I prefer the paintsticks as they have a nice waxy texture and build up.
So much easier then destroying your brows with dye.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar