Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kidd Kidd Names Top 5 Favourite Rap Albums

In case you don't know him, Kidd Kidd has been around for a while. He was formerly with Lil Wayne's movement, but signed with 50 Cent's G-Unit Records a couple of years ago. HipHopDx caught up with him recently, and made him spill his list of top 5 favourite rap albums of all time-








Gotta be 50 Cent's Get Rich Or Die Tryin. That album bust the streets right back open. He brought the Gangsta Rap to the forefront of Hip Hop, you know what I mean. Get Rich Or Die Tryin’,definitely. I would say Jay-Z, the Reasonable Doubt [album], that was stupid crazy to me. I still listen to that to this day. Tupac, you know what I’m sayin’, I might even have to say two of Tupac albums, All Eyez On Me and The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory. I really love those albums. Last but not least, I wanna say Nas, that I Am.. album. A lot of people slept on the I Am... album, you know what I’m sayin’, but that’s my favourite album from Nas. I love that album. So that’s my top five right there. Those albums I could listen to all day every day without skipping any songs.”

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar