Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Governor El-Rufai's wife responds to critiques who called her out for not speaking on the Southern Kaduna killings



In Southern Kaduna, there was a reported mass killings of Adults and Children on Monday, this trended on twitter with #SouthernKadunamassacre.

Nigerians expressed their anger on social media and extended their anger to the Governor of Kaduna's wife Hadiza Isma El-Rufai, after they felt she was oblivious to the killings happening in Southern Kaduna felt she was supposed to speak on it. This came after the Governor's wife posted a tweet celebrating 80,000 followers admist. She tweeted "Yay! 80,000 followers, @Omojuwa @DrJoeAbah How many followers do I need in order to qualify as an 'influenza'?", 


Hadiza has replied the critiques saying "Did any of you see "First Lady" in my bio?.

"My TL is for language, humour and other light-hearted issues. I don't tweet about serious matters like governance and politics. 

"Though I'm married to a governor I'm not a part of government. I swore no oath."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar