Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Yang ji-eun "Dentist Husband, quit Office for me and commit to parenting"

Singer yang ji-eun caught the eye with a neat atmosphere.The monthly magazine Woman Sense released a pictorial interview with Yang Ji-eun, who was selected as Jin in TV Chosun Tomorrow is Mistrot 2 (hereinafter referred to as Mistrot 2) following singers Song Ga-in and Lim Young-woong.In the open photo, Yang ji-eun dressed in a simple mood costume and created a neat atmosphere.I have been a fan of someone, but I have never thought that someone will be a fan of me, said Yang Ji-eun, who said of his daily life after winning Mistrot 2.Yang Ji-eun also revealed why he turned from Korean classical music to trot singer.The recovery period has been prolonged after kidney donation to my father, who was sentenced to a deadline for diabetes complications, he said.When I sang songs, I had to forget the music because it was difficult to do Korean traditional music that was powered by Danjeon, he said. I accidentally challenged the music again after seeing Mistrot 1.Yang ji-eun also expressed affection for Husband, a Dentist, as a person who prays for my happiness more than me.Thank you to Husband, who quit the Office for me and is committed to parenting, he said.On the other hand, yang ji-eun made his official debut with Savage Taste made by Cho Young-soo in May.Woman Sense.
Singer yang ji-eun caught the eye with a neat atmosphere.The monthly magazine Woman Sense released a pictorial interview with Yang Ji-eun, who was selected as Jin in TV Chosun Tomorrow is Mistrot 2 (hereinafter referred to as Mistrot 2) following singers Song Ga-in and Lim Young-woong.In the open photo, Yang ji-eun dressed in a simple mood costume and created a neat atmosphere.I have been a fan of someone, but I have never thought that someone will be a fan of me, said Yang Ji-eun, who said of his daily life after winning Mistrot 2.Yang Ji-eun also revealed why he turned from Korean classical music to trot singer.The recovery period has been prolonged after kidney donation to my father, who was sentenced to a deadline for diabetes complications, he said.When I sang songs, I had to forget the music because it was difficult to do Korean traditional music that was powered by Danjeon, he said. I accidentally challenged the music again after seeing Mistrot 1.Yang ji-eun also expressed affection for Husband, a Dentist, as a person who prays for my happiness more than me.Thank you to Husband, who quit the Office for me and is committed to parenting, he said.On the other hand, yang ji-eun made his official debut with Savage Taste made by Cho Young-soo in May.Woman Sense.

Singer yang ji-eun caught the eye with a neat atmosphere.

The monthly magazine "Woman Sense" released a pictorial interview with Yang Ji-eun, who was selected as "Jin" in TV Chosun "Tomorrow is Mistrot 2" (hereinafter referred to as "Mistrot 2") following singers Song Ga-in and Lim Young-woong.

In the open photo, Yang ji-eun dressed in a simple mood costume and created a neat atmosphere.

"I have been a fan of someone, but I have never thought that someone will be a fan of me," said Yang Ji-eun, who said of his daily life after winning "Mistrot 2".

Yang Ji-eun also revealed why he turned from Korean classical music to trot singer. “The recovery period has been prolonged after kidney donation to my father, who was sentenced to a deadline for diabetes complications,” he said.

"When I sang songs, I had to forget the music because it was difficult to do Korean traditional music that was powered by Danjeon," he said. "I accidentally challenged the music again after seeing 'Mistrot 1'."

Yang ji-eun also expressed affection for Husband, a Dentist, as "a person who prays for my happiness more than me." “Thank you to Husband, who quit the Office for me and is committed to parenting,” he said.

On the other hand, yang ji-eun made his official debut with 'Savage Taste' made by Cho Young-soo in May.

"Woman Sense."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar