Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Boho Chic Makeup with Yellow Crease Liner – Step by Step Makeup Tutorial

Ola Beauties,

Makeup is an art to me and I love to paint my face with various colors which actually carry their own stories. Theses days, I love to experiment with new styles. I am fond of boho chic makeup, but I have never tried such a look before. This is quite a creative makeup which I have styled with a fusion outfit. In this look, I have used yellow and green on my eyes and have kept my face naturally fresh. Now, let’s get into the step-by-step tutorial.

Boho Chic Makeup with Yellow Crease Liner Step by Step Makeup Tutorial

Eyes:
Step 1: First, I applied concealer on the upper lids and set it into place using compact powder. With a small tip brush, I applied an olive green matte shadow on the lid area and blended it smoothly.

Step 2: Next, I used a gorgeous green shadow on the outer corns with a pointed crease brush and I extended that shadow to the crease, this gave my eyes a nice defined, deep look. I blended the shade smoothly yet maintained a sharp end on the corners.

Yellow and green eye makeup

Step 3: Next, I applied that same deep green shadow on my lower lash line and also lined my lower lash line with that shadow, also created an upside down winged eyeliner. I actually created a smokey reverse winged liner here.

Step 4: Now, with a black eyeliner, I have drawn a simple winged line on my upper lash line. I left my inner corners to fill later.

Yellow green eye makeup tutorial

Step 5: I then used a yellow eyeliner and drew a line just a bit above my crease area so that it would be seen properly. I extended the yellow liner to the same length as the winged liner.

Step 6: After that, I used the same yellow liner on the inner corners and created small wings, also applied it on the lower corners too. I then applied a black kajal on my waterline.
Step 5: Next, I curled my lashes and applied mascara on both upper and lower lashes. I applied the yellow liner on my lower lashes and created an ombre look.
Step 6: Finally, I filled my eyebrows with a brown eyebrow pencil and applied some highlighter just below my brows to highlight them.

Yellow eyeliner makeup look tutorial

Face:
After finishing doing my eye makeup, I moved on to face makeup. I applied concealer under my eyes and blended it using a beauty sponge. Then, I applied makeup foundation and blended it using the same sponge. With a compact powder, I set everything well into place. I chose to keep my skin fresh and glowing, so I went with a natural bronzer and a light pink blush on the cheeks. As I had already opted for bold eye makeup, I thought it was better to keep face makeup fresh. Next, I applied a beautiful light, peach-toned highlighter on the highest parts on my face. Finally, to set everything well, I sprayed a face mist.

Step by step yellow makeup tutorial

I drew an arrow-shaped bindi on my forehead and also a small arrow on my chin. Such bindis add a nice boho touch to this entire look.

Yellow eyeliner and pink lips

Lips:
To finish this look, I used a pretty coral lipstick which looked absolutely gorgeous with this boho makeup.

Yellow liner and pink lips

Here is my final look – I love how beautifully the yellow liner adds a dimension to my entire look and gives me a perfect boho touch.  I added silk thread yellow junk earrings and wore a white and yellow fusion kurti.

boho chic makeup

yellow eyeliner makeup

Products Used:
Face:

Eyes:

Lips:

Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Lipstick- Vivid 12

Step-by-Step Tutorial: Boho-Chic Makeup Look for Date Nights
NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Boho Chic
Step-by-Step Tutorial – Well Defined Cut Crease with Winged Eyeliner
Step by Step Makeup Tutorial: Cut-Crease Eye Makeup Look for Wedding Parties
Step-by-Step Glittery Eye Makeup Tutorial for Wedding Functions
Step-by-Step Glittery Eye Makeup Tutorial for Wedding Functions
Step-by-Step Makeup Tutorial – Baby Pink Cartoon Eye Liner Makeup with Ombre Lips
Smokey Gold Glitter Eye Makeup
Glitter and Glamour Creative Makeup Looks

The post Boho Chic Makeup with Yellow Crease Liner – Step by Step Makeup Tutorial appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.



from Makeupandbeauty.com

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar