Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

CLAIRE'S FLUFFY (CHEAP UK WHITE GLITTER TOPCOAT)

Hey guys, how are you all doing? 
So today I have something to exciting to share with you :) 
So I know there are loads of matte white glitter toppers in the indie world but I don't own any mainly because of the price after shipping is added, that's why when I saw this nail polish in Claire's Accessories I almost squealed! 

Fluffy is a lovely matte white only glitter topper for only £3 and easy to get hold of in the uk! 
As usual I couldn't decide the best colour to layer this on so I've done it over 12 different colours for you guys, just click read more to see the rest of the pictures and my review :)




Ok, so I've used one coat for all nails. It applied ok(ish), it did have a thick base, it also need a bit of dabbing and the glitter did have a slight tendency to clump together but other than that it was lovely! I guess the things I mentioned above aren't really a big deal (well, for me at least)

The base colours I've used here from L-R are: Essence BreakThrough, Kiko 340, Butter London Cakehole and Illamasqua Jo'mina.



Base colours here from L-R are: China Glaze Def Defying, (can't remember the yellow), Essence Flashy Pumpkin and Kiko 238.




For the last set the base colours I've used from L-R are: Illamasqua Milf, Illamasqua Muse, China Glaze For Audrey and Kiko 336.




I can't decide which combination I love the most lol, what do you think? 
So you can buy this online from the Claire's website for £3 with 25% off or you can pick it up in your nearest store. This would make a lovely christmas present for anyone really (including yourself teehee) 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar