Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

113 Times People Saw Their Doppelgangers In The Most Unexpected Places

The world is like a Rubik’s Cube and there’s a lot of variation that you can get out of it. The same goes for our faces. There’s a one in 135 chance that a pair of complete doppelgängers exist somewhere in the world. Some of us are brave enough to spin that wheel of features, and as luck would have it, find themselves looking at a pack of crisps as if it was their bathroom mirror. This Bored Panda compilation is dedicated to all the unlikely face matches found in the most random places.

For those who love pushing their brain into overdrive, there’s always a step further. After you are done with this compilation, check out more glitches in the matrix here and here. Don’t bother calling Neo for help, he’s out of the business.

#1 Whoever Understood The Impact Of This Photo, Understood Everything

Image credits: gabicoelho

#2 Found My Doppelganger In Poland, Unfortunately It Was On A "Willy Brush"

Image credits: geodudeisarockstar

#3 My Japanese Friend Found A Game About Himself In A Shop In The Netherlands

Image credits: Akihabarakatta

#4 My Friend The Emperor Hadrian

Image credits: menchon

#5 I Can Only Hope To Be Painted So Someone In The Future Can Do This As Well

Image credits: rofloflo

#6 My Godson Think He's The Royal Prince

Image credits: TheGGongShow

#7 My Haircut Is 200 Years Out Of Date

Image credits: I_AM_SAM_ADAMS

#8 In The Flesh

Image credits: Z3F

#9 If My Friend's Son Lived In Mexico, He Would Be Tripping Over Candles

Image credits: SingzJazz

#10 I Found My Doppelgänger In This Painting At A Local Art Exhibit

It was titled “When I Grow Up”, which is funny because the first career I ever wanted to be was an astronaut.

Image credits: JustHereToTease

#11 Elsa From Frozen

Image credits: annafaithxoxo

#12 See It. Feel It. Become It

Image credits: Phantom_Katana

#13 My Doctor Said: "You Kinda Look Like That Guy On The Wall Over There!"

Image credits: dk69

#14 Awkward

Image credits: tr_morrison

#15 Searching For Doppelgangers

Image credits: GoTNeedleandHammer

#16 Friend Looks Exactly Like The Painting At A Bar

Image credits: NaiTix

#17 My Friend Found His Doppelganger In The Subway Last Night

Image credits: kappi8

#18 This Thrift Store Photo Is My Doppelganger

Image credits: falconfalcone

#19 Today I Found My Doppelganger

Image credits: k_o_g_i

#20 Found Myself In Berlin Museum

Image credits: cuddness

#21 Linguini From Ratatouille

#22 My Friend Found Himself In A Bag Of Chips

Image credits: 10KBananas

#23 My Husband Ken Found A Mini Plastic Version Of Himself At Homegoods

Image credits: mizzroberts

#24 I Was At Work When We Noticed A Fantastic Lookalike

Image credits: danrobson1

#25 When You Catch Your Doppelganger On TV

Image credits: iRuisu

#26 The Time Picasso Portrayed Me

Image credits: matteoteobasso

#27 Check Out This Hot Guy I Found On The Corner

Image credits: amontano916

#28 Thought That Painting Looked Familiar

Image credits: 5_Frog_Margin

#29 Just Doing That

Image credits: sidshembekar

#30 So He Kind Of Looks Like Me

Image credits: Diesel__Bangers

#31 My Daughter And This Painting

Image credits: motherlesschildren

#32 Can I Get $100 On "Christ That's Lucky" Please Jim

Image credits: Starskeyhq

#33 So My Friend Just Found Her Kid's Doppelganger

Image credits: Fraxina

#34 When You Go To Get A Flu Shot And The Pharmacist Is Your Doppelganger

Image credits: Garthanthoclops

#35 I've Been Told I Look Like Chris Pratt

Image credits: AustinSevenfold

#36 A Little Doppelganger Fun From The Last Golden Globes

Image credits: jennifer_vincent

#37 My Friend Might Be A Two Thousand Year Old Egyptian Boy

Image credits: Timoris

#38 A Little Older, A Little Wiser

Image credits: DougWomble

#39 He Knows It

Image credits: sidshembekar

#40 Doppelgänger "Juno"

Image credits: cmhourdequin

#41 My Teacher Looks Like Gru From Despicable Me

Image credits: smilingnothappy

#42 The South American Version Of Shrek

Image credits: ItsPearce

#43 Double Vision Or Doppelganger

Image credits: dfmwollin

#44 My Brother In Law Found A Doppelganger At The Hair Salon

Image credits: madpimp

#45 Doppelganger

Image credits: thericewagon

#46 My Cousin With His F1 Lookalike

Image credits: juanito_f90

#47 Found Her

Image credits: sidshembekar

#48 This Belongs Here

Image credits: tt4yy4

#49 Found My 18th Century Smol Dutch Boy Doppelgänger

Image credits: kcallatasor

#50 The Disaster Artist

Image credits: maneucrespo

#51 The Adoration Of The Magi

Image credits: psoykorolenko

#52 So I Was Told I'm A Look Alike

Image credits: SoxaPanda

#53 When You Stumble Upon Your Classmate's Side Modeling Gig

Image credits: cabiel187

#54 Found My Doppleganger

Image credits: DirkPiggler

#55 When Your Bestie Looks Like Joanna Gaines

Image credits: alexiszibolis_realtor

#56 See That Picture In The Background? That Isn’t Me

I’ve had several people send me a picture of that picture that hangs in several Pizza Pie Cafe locations in Utah and Idaho. I’ve never worked at Pizza Pie Cafe but apparently I have a doppelgänger walking around somewhere.

Image credits: jennaanderson29

#57 Young Women Smashing Societal Standards Pictured Here

Image credits: linenandclay.space

#58 That Might Actually Be Him

Image credits: sidshembekar

#59 Found My Doppelganger Being Advertised In Tokyo

Image credits: Bjergsen

#60 Lookalikes

Image credits: S3bluen

#61 Found My Doppelganger From The 1500s

Image credits: hyzerhuck1989

#62 Killed By The Bolsheviks, Comes Back As A Tourist

Went on vacation to Tbilisi, Georgia, with my husband and two friends. We found this picture at the Georgian National Museum in the "Soviet Occupation" section. The picture was titled "Nobles killed by the Bolsheviks" and the guy creeping in the corner looked exactly like our friend. He's from Pakistan btw.

Image credits: KayEves

#63 Just Bumped Into My Doppelganger In My Local Supermarket

Image credits: grillguru

#64 Joel Osteen's Doppelganger

Image credits: toasterfork

#65 He Looks Like A Young Jeff Tweedy Of Wilco, Don’t Ya Think?

Image credits: birchgroveventures

#66 Visiting My Museum In Amsterdam. We Were Told Not To Take Photos Right After This Was Taken. Don’t They Know Who I Am?

Image credits: jessetyler

#67 I Must’ve Been Slapped Upside The Head Because I’m Seeing Stars

Image credits: nickfrancoart

#68 Past Meets Future

Image credits: rocarafael

#69 I Found Street Art That Looks Like Me

Image credits: Schnuribus

#70 Amazing And Inspiring To See Firsthand Many Of Van Gogh's Work. I Also Realized That We Look Like We Could Be Related

Image credits: lil_lavender

#71 He Wasn't Very Happy About Being Told He Looked Like The Painting

Image credits: MaleNurseToTheRescue

#72 My Child Has A Doppelganger At McDonald's

Image credits: DailyDoseOfSunshine

#73 My Friend Found His Lookalike On A Wall In Liverpool

Image credits: garmachi

#74 This Woman At A Cafe Really Resembles The Woman In The Painting Right Behind Her

Image credits: nehala

#75 Noticed A Peculiar Resemblance In My Friend's Nativity Scene Today. I Present You, The Fresh Prince Of Bethlehem

Image credits: Philltron

#76 Supposed Doppelgänger

Image credits: MaxiM00se

#77 Still Wondering Whether He Did This On Purpose Or Not

Image credits: HogNutsJohnson

#78 My Doppelganger Is A BAMF

Image credits: mycatislanakane

#79 My Son's First Doppelganger

Image credits: fuckpuffins

#80 Elderly Man I Work With Looks Just Like Jeff Dunhams Walter Puppet

Image credits: wobbltywobble

#81 My Hubby Found Him While Watching The Bears vs. Packers Game A Few Years Back

Image credits: heidimig

#82 Stumbled Upon A Graffiti In Berlin

Image credits: czapcze

#83 My Face When I Needed To Travel To The Future To Fix My Country

Image credits: kaninglamig

#84 A Look At My Bandmate Uncannily Resembling This European/North American Looking Jesus Type Figure

Image credits: jcraigcombs

#85 No Need To Find My Doppelganger. I Found Him Out Shopping Today

Image credits: beachbumnico

#86 My Coworkers And I All Think My Other Coworker Looks Just Like Anne Frank

Image credits: JadeBread

#87 I’ll Be Her Slammer Stunt Double

Image credits: msrhiana

#88 My Girlfriend Found This Rock That Resembles Me

Image credits: BoarderGod

#89 The Resemblance Is Uncanny

Image credits: m5dim6

#90 There's A Glitch In The Matrix

Image credits: ConanOBrien

#91 Quite Similar

Image credits: sidshembekar

#92 When There Is A Colonel Sanders Look-A-Like At KFC

Image credits: larryotto007

#93 I Think This Belongs Here

Image credits: sidshembekar

#94 I Would Now Like To Find This Strange Little Hat For My Husband

Image credits: AndyPandyxox

#95 Norwegian Elsa-Lookalike

Image credits: Princess-Elin

#96 Found My Doppelganger On A Pack Of Cigarettes In Spain

Image credits: cooash

#97 Lookalikes

Image credits: RightRight_LeftLeft

#98 I Was Going Through My Ulta Catalog And My Daughter Was Super Excited To See Her Doppelgänger

Image credits: studentoflyfe4lyfe

#99 I Think My Friend Found His Doppelganger

Image credits: cassiefiasco

#100 This Is Completely By Coincidence. There’s Obviously Another Ruggedly Handsome Gentleman ‘Round These Parts

Image credits: paulheels

#101 Apparently, The Future Me Helped Build Shanghai Disney

Image credits: eymardisonbroadway

#102 When You Go To A Meetup And They Give Away Stickers That Look Just Like You And Now Everybody's Gonna Have A Mini Me On Their Laptops

Image credits: lily_lond

#103 Ha Ha Ha, Apparently I And The San Churro Guy Look Very Similar

Image credits: levi_needham

#104 My Coworkers Used To Make Fun Of Me For This

Image credits: mtheperry

#105 My Girlfriend Found Her Doppelganger In A Thai Restaurant

Image credits: gordonmaccoy1

#106 Here’s A Photo Of When We Were In Newcastle And Jumpers Were A Thing You Actually Needed And Karl Put His Sunnies On And Became The Unabomber

Image credits: rachelrachelmusic

#107 Got This Comic For My Birthday Yesterday. Starlord Bears A Striking Resemblance To Someone But I Can't Put My Finger On It

Image credits: iam3rian

#108 Visiting New York And Saw A Painting That Looked Like Me

Image credits: Risen2life

#109 Found My Doppelganger... On A Halloween Costume Cover

Image credits: JerseyEnt

#110 Nothing To See Here. Just A Man Watching TV

Image credits: dargan25

#111 I Belong In An Art Museum

Image credits: charlie.ellingson

#112 Found This Man Sitting In Front Of A Statue In Scotland

Image credits: I-m-not-creative

#113 My Cousin Has An Uncanny Resemblance To This Coloring Book Cover

Image credits: FrequentlyFlying711

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar