Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Neon Zebra Gradient


Hello lovelies!

Today I have for you a mani that's part of the Twin Blog Post group that I'm part of. I was lucky enough to have been randomly teamed up with Samantha this time, my bestie from Southern Sparkle Nail Art! Check out her awesome creation HERE.

Now on to mine:

COLOUR! Yes :D Made me very happy. It was a bit of work, hence just two nails got gradiented ;) I counted, there's 10 coats of crap on those!
I started of with a base coat, then 2 coats of P2 Square Affaire white nail polish, that my friends from Germany got me (remember this pretty?). On the pinky and index finger I added some Clowning Around from Polish Me Silly, neon rainbow glitter, oh yes! And I added a square stud on each of them and sealed in with two coats of SV. 
On the middle and ring fingers, I sponged on neon with some neon acrylic paint (hoping it would make clean-up easier, which it did). However, merely sponging proved a bit difficult, it wouldn't stick. So I dabbed on each colour seperately and blended and stuff... it worked in the end. Then I needed to smooth it out, because it dried very gritty, because of the dabbing. I decided it needed a tad bit of sparkle too, so I applied two coats of MNY Transforming Top Coat by Maybelline, which gives it a bit of rainbow shimmer. It sparkles in the sun!
Then I painted on the zebra stripes with a striper and I sealed it all in with SV. So what do you think? This would also be nice, if the other nails would've been black, instead of white. But I needed to add the Neon Glitter, one can understand ;)

Now don't forget to see Samantha's design!




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar