Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blasts from the Past!













One week until Christmas, and we have so enjoyed cold


weather in South Texas this year!  This Jones of New York 


windowpane coat was a purchase I made almost four years


ago at Ross.  I still love the coat.  I think I have worn it every


year of this blog's life!  The leather boots are also an older


at purchase Stein Mart!!















Since I am in an oldie-but-goodie mood...here is a poem I wrote in 


fifth grade celebrating the week before Christmas.  I must have 


been a little stinker...well, you might understand after you read


the poem:





Twas the week before Christmas


My heart was a flitter


A week to go on


Of being sweet and not bitter.


If I am bad


Then Santa might see


And on Christmas Day


??There’ll be nothing


For me


I’m usually sweet.


(But, not very much)


Again, there’s that cake


I was told not to touch.


When I cut that cake


I felt Santa’s eyes


So I blamed it on brother


I guess that was wise!


I’ll never forget


When I jumped on the bed,


My face wasn’t the only thing


That ended up red!


For me, being bad is just hard to resist


So, I’ll be good this week


And get half of my list!





Remember...fifth grade!  What is your favorite garment owned 


longer than three years??





Have a warm and toasty Wednesday, all!!












Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar