Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy Holly Days: Glitzing Up Your New Year's Look!

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I sure did! I was going to post this before Christmas but time just slipped away from me but I am posting it now before New Years! New Years to me is all about glitz and glamour. Lots of sequins, patterns, bold makeup and just glamourous looks. So today I'm sharing with you several ways on how to glitz and glam up your holiday look! These are all pretty easy to do and don't require too much extra funds but will make all eyes on you! So let's get into it!

|All images via Pinterest|


No. 1: Sparkle and Shine//


New Years is all about sequins and glitter. It's the only time of the year where decking out in a full sequin dress is socially acceptable. Take advantage of it! Flaunt those sequin pants of yours! Bring out all the stops when it comes to sequins, glitter and anything sparkly. 

No. 2: Red Lip Classic//


Red lips scream holidays and glamour. I'm obsessed with a red lip for the holiday season and have been wearing it non-stop. A red lip is the perfect combination of sophistication and sexiness. If you need help picking out a shade of red try going to Ulta, Sephora or a makeup counter. 

No. 3: Nailed It//


Having a killer manicure can be as showstopping as a necklace or your makeup! Black, gold, red, silver, glitter and geometric shapes are the perfect accessories to your outfit. You can get them done professionally or try your hand (hehe I'm so funny) doing them yourself!

No. 4: The Eyes Have It//


Go all out on your makeup! Winged out liner, falsies, dramatic smokey eye go for it girl! Make your eyes a focal point, I mean the eyes are the window to the soul! Shimmery gold shadow or liner add a sparkly yet subtle touch to your look, especially if you're wearing something already glitzy! 

No. 5: All Curled Up//


I don't wear my hair curled except for special occasions and what better special occasion than New Years! For a more put together, fancier look curl your hair or if it's curly straighten it. If that's not your cup of tea try a fun updo or adding accessories. 

No. 6: Tulle Tide Carol//



What's more fun than a tulle skirt?! Probably nothing. I mean how many days out of the year can you wear one and not get weird looks from people, probably very, very few. Add a holiday colored sweater some killer heels and a statement necklace and you're set! 

No. 7: Pattern Play//


Plaid and leopard are two of my favorite combinations, right after plaid and stripes. To me they are the perfect mix of classy, bold, sophisticated and fun. Add a black and white blouse with a pussy bow some stilettos and you have an all eyes on you outfit! 


I seriously wish I was going to a New Year's bash or doing something for the sparkly holiday so I would have a legitimate excuse to wear all of these things! Maybe I still will ;) 

I hope these ideas helped you on how to glitz and amp up your holiday look. I know creating so many outfits for events around the holidays can get hard. Adding even one of these 'looks's can take your outfit to a whole other level! But in my opinion, the more the merrier! 

What is your favorite way to glitz and glamour your holiday outfit? Leave me a comment letting me know! 

Happy glitzing and Happy New Year! 





post signature


"i believe in dressing up in gorgeously impractical things like tulle, sequins, sparkle and lace"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar